Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
Circle of Care Pediatric Home Healthcare Company is looking for bilingual individuals to fill immediate positions for a Speech Language Pathologist for patients in the home, daycare or community setting as prescribed by the attending physician.
Circle of Care Pediatric is a home health services agency that focuses on providing in home and community based therapies for children up to 20 years old. We are committed to providing a full Circle of Care to your child.
The speech pathologist/audiologist is a qualified professional person who directs, supervises, evaluates and provides speech therapy services to patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician.
- Certified member of the American Speech and Hearing Association
- At least a Master’s degree
- One (1) full year of supervised work experience preferred
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an SLP
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of care
Schedules, plans activities and provides rehabilitative services for speech and language disorders
Records type of treatment and patient’s reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient’s record weekly.
Maintains adequate records on all patients, including summary reports
Utilizes community resources and agency personnel for proper referral
Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials
Instructs and counsels other health team personnel and family members in methods of assisting patient in improving, correcting, and accepting his/her disabilities
Supervise the plan of care every 30 days
Supervise the STA as follows: Minimum of two hours per week (1 hour direct, on site and 1 hour indirect). Follow guidelines for supervision as outlined by the State Board for Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
Attends case conferences as requested
Participates in staff development activities and in-service education as requested
Notifies Agency of absences due to illness, emergency leave, normal vacation periods, or special professional meetings, which will all affect agreed services with the Agency.
Participates with staff, patient, and physician in discharge planning activities and completes the speech therapy discharge summary within the designated framework of the Agency policies.
The Speech Pathologist/Audiologist reports directly to the Director of Rehabilitation
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current auto insurance coverage
- Valid state driver’s license
– Extremely competitive pay plus auto allowance
– 10 PTO days a year
– 100% Employer paid monthly insurance premiums for you and 50% paid for your dependents
– Employer matching 401K up to 4% -Training -Competitive pay; paid bi-weekly
– Opportunities for over-productivity pay
– Locations include El Paso, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin
We're Always Here for You!
At Circle of Care we're here to help.
We love hearing from our patient's
families and answering questions
along the way.
Feel free to call our office Monday
to Friday, between 8:30am and 5:30pm.
If this matter is of an urgent nature,
please contact your primary physician or call 911.
Call Our 24/7 Help Line Anytime
1 (877) 434-4317