Houston - South
Why choose Circle of Care (CofC)?
At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team.
As a Speech Language Pathologist with Circle of Care, you will work with individuals of all ages who have communication and swallowing disorders. You will be responsible for assessing and diagnosing speech and language problems, creating treatment plans, and implementing therapy techniques to help individuals improve their communication and swallowing abilities.
Come join our team!
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Paid supervision opportunities
- No cap on earnings, generous over-production rates
- Flexible work schedule
- Direct area support for all therapists
- Collaborative leadership workshops and training opportunities
- Full suite of benefits for full-time employees
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
- Conduct assessments to diagnose speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Develop and implement treatment plans for clients with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Utilize a variety of therapy techniques to improve clients' communication and swallowing abilities.
- Monitor clients' progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Provide education and support to clients, families, and caregivers on communication and swallowing strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation on clients' progress and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible care for clients.
- Participate in continuing education and professional development opportunities to stay up-to-date on the latest therapy techniques and research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
- Integrity and Trust
- Managing and Measuring Work
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Experience working with individuals with communication and swallowing disorders is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and assist with positioning clients.
- Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to hear and communicate clearly with clients, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Must have manual dexterity and visual acuity to perform therapy techniques.
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.