Reports to: Business Development Manager
FLSA Status: Part-Time (20 hours a week)
Compensation: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour
Location/Travel: Travel required in Dallas and Fort Worth Area
The Physician Liaison Specialist role at Circle of Care is part of the Development team. This individual is responsible for traveling throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth area. Working in a fast-paced, growing organization, this position is focused on the ever-growing needs of the team in line with the Circle of Care standard of patient care. This position will rely heavily on communication and multi-tasking abilities.
One must conduct themselves in accordance with the company employee handbook, and all other responsibilities/tasks as required, ongoing, and assigned. This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, skills, and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and deliver all patient packets that require a signature from the patient’s MD.
- Track all patient packets and update charts in EMR System
- Maintain relationships with referral sources
- Report updates and Check-ins weekly or as needed
- Be familiar with Circle of Care services, operations, and company mission
- Participate in marketing events on weekends as required
- Maintain a professional presence at all times as a representative of Circle of Care
- Other duties as assigned
Attention to Detail
Drive for Results
Excellent oral and written communication
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Up-to-date and valid car insurance
- Availability Monday through Friday 8: 00 am to 5:00 pm
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Independent, self-motivated and organized professional
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Medical or Sales Background
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary Description:$16.00 to $18.00 per hour