Why choose CofC Pediatrics?
At CofC Pediatrics, the work our therapists and assistants do creates value in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Physical Therapy Assistant to join our team in our San Antonio based clinics.
As a Physical Therapy Assistant with CofC Pediatrics you would work under the supervision of licensed physical therapists, providing treatments and exercises to patients to help them regain their physical abilities.
Come join our team!
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Hourly positions available for full-time
- Direct area support for all therapists
- Collaborative leadership workshops and training opportunities
- Full suite of benefits for full-time employees
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement
- Generous amount of PTO and Paid Holidays
- Implement and carry out treatment plans under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
- Educate patients and their families about treatment options and exercises
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly
- Help patients with exercises, stretches, and other physical activities
- Assist with modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and therapeutic massage
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians and occupational therapists, to ensure the best possible patient outcomes
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Participate in professional development and continuing education activities to stay up-to-date with the latest treatment techniques and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Learning Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Results Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Current state licensure or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant
- Experience working in a clinic healthcare setting
- Proficiency in documentation software
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach
- Fine motor skills to use tools and equipment
- Visual and auditory acuity to assess patients' conditions and communicate with patients and colleagues
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.