Are you looking for a career that gives you a work-life balance and allows you to make an impact in someone else’s life? Does the work you do every day matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team.
What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our Physical Therapist Assistants to give their absolute best.
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
- Under the supervision of the physical therapist, assists in evaluation and development of the rehabilitative plan of care and in periodic re-evaluation as indicated.
- As directed, performs routine strengthening and therapeutic exercises in accordance with plan of care.
- Assists in teaching exercise programs to patient and family.
- Consults with the therapist regarding the outcome of home visits and reports physical findings in written form.
- Writes daily progress notes on patients and prepares periodic summary reports as indicated.
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- 5 PTO days a year
- Graduate of a physical therapy assistant program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Registration or certification in the state of Texas
- One (1) year of experience in a health care setting
- The physical therapist assistant functions under the direction of the physical therapist who reports to the Director of Rehabilitation/Clinical Director
- Valid state driver’s license
- Read 12 point or larger type
- Hear and speak in a manner understood by most people
- Stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients
- Hear adequately with no more than an amplifier on the phone, and to speak in a manner understood by most people.
- Write up to 3 hours per day
- Lift, turn, and transfer patient’s weighing up to 200 pounds
- Carry bundles weighing up to 10 pounds up stairs
- Lift and stoop effectively so as to be able to perform the listed responsibilities
- Able to work in stressful environments
- Able to assess and communicate with Health Care Professionals, clients, families, and the general public
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under supervision
Salary Description:$33-$46 per visit