Why choose Circle of Care (CofC)?
At Circle of Care Pediatric clinics, the work our therapists and assistants do creates value in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Physical Therapist to join our team.
A Physical Therapist with Circle of Care will carry out an individualized program of physical therapy including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals.
Come join our team!
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Paid supervision opportunities
- No cap on earnings, generous over production rates
- Direct area support for all therapist
- Collaborative leadership workshops and training opportunities
- Full suite of benefits for full-time employees
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Prepare an assessment of the patient’s condition and periodic evaluations and summaries, develop a plan of care and problem list, and write clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit and incorporates the same in the patient’s record.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the physician’s plan of treatment
- Assist the physician in evaluating patient’s by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
- Treat patients to relieve pain and/or develop or restore function to maintain maximum performance.
- Record and report to the physician the patient’s reaction to treatment and/or any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Instruct the family in the patients total physical therapy program, to include the use of prosthetic, orthotic, and assistive devices (canes, wheelchairs, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Organizational Agility
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a PT related field required
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) approved program.
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as a PT
- One year of experience preferred
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach
- Fine motor skills to use tools and equipment
- Visual and auditory acuity to assess patients' conditions and communicate with patients and colleagues
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.