Location: 78640, 78610
Why choose Circle of Care (CofC)?
At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists and assistants do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our team.
As an Occupational Therapist with CofC you will work with individuals to improve their ability to perform daily activities and achieve their goals. Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate patients' physical, cognitive, and emotional conditions, and develop individualized treatment plans that address their unique needs.
Come join our team!
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Paid supervision opportunities
- No cap on earnings, generous over production rates
- Flexible work schedule
- Direct area support for all therapist
- Collaborative leadership workshops and training opportunities
- Full suite of benefits for full-time employees
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
- Evaluate patients' physical, cognitive, and emotional conditions to develop individualized treatment plans
- Develop treatment plans that focus on improving patients' ability to perform daily activities
- Assist patients in improving their range of motion, mobility, strength, and endurance
- Teach patients how to use adaptive equipment and assistive technology
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible patient care
- Educate patients and their families on injury prevention and safety techniques
- Document patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Organizational Agility
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an OTR.
- One year of experience preferred
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and reach
- Fine motor skills to use tools and equipment
- Visual and auditory acuity to assess patients' conditions and communicate with patients and colleagues
Circle of Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.