Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and allows you to make an impact in someone else’s life? Does the work you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our team.
What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Speech Language Pathologist Assistant we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our Speech Language Pathologist Assistants to give their absolute best.
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
- Plans activities and provides therapeutic services for speech and language disorders
- Records type of treatment and patient’s reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient’s record weekly.
- Maintains adequate records on all patient’s, including summary reports
- Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper referral
- Be supervised by an SLP as follows: Minimum of two hours per week (1 hour direct, on site and 1 hour indirect). Follow guidelines for supervision as outlined by the State Board for Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- 5 PTO days a year
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- One (1) full year of supervised work experience preferred.
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an SLPA
The Speech Pathologist/Audiologist Assistant reports directly to the Speech Therapy Supervisor
- Read 12 point or larger type.
- Hear and speak in a manner understood by most people.
- Stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients.
Salary Description:$33-$40 per visit