Physical Therapist Assistant
Circle of Care Pediatric Home Healthcare Company is looking for individuals to provide Physical Therapy to patients in the home, daycare or community setting as prescribed by the attending physician.
Circle of Care Pediatric is a home health services agency that focuses on providing in home and community based therapies for children up to 20 years old. We are committed to providing a full Circle of Care to your child.
The physical therapist assistant assists in the implementation of the rehabilitative plan of care and under to direction and supervision of a qualified physical therapist.
- Graduate of a physical therapy assistant program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- One (1) full year of experience in a health care setting preferred
- Registration or certification in the state of Texas
- Reliable transportation
- Must have current auto insurance coverage
- Valid state driver’s license
Under the supervision of the physical therapist, assists in evaluation and development of the rehabilitative plan of care and in periodic re-evaluation as indicated.
As directed, performs routine strengthening and therapeutic exercises in accordance with plan of care.
Assists in teaching exercise programs to patient and family.
Consults with the therapist regarding the outcome of home visits and reports physical findings in written form.
Assist patient in use of self-help devices.
Participates in therapy and other in-service programs.
Attends rehabilitation department staff meetings and case conferences.
Assumes duties deemed appropriate and necessary by the supervising physical therapist.
Writes daily progress notes on patients, and submits same no less often than weekly, and prepares periodic summary reports as indicated.
Communicates effectively with all those providing care.
Confirms, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits with the RN Case Manager to coordinate necessary visits with other personnel.
Notifies Agency of absence due to illness, emergency leave, normal vacation periods, or special professional meetings, which will affect agreed services with the Agency.
- 10 PTO days a year
- 100% Employer paid monthly insurance premiums for you and 50% paid for your dependents
- Employer matching 401K up to 4%
- Competitive pay; paid bi-weekly
- Opportunities for over-productivity pay
- Locations include El Paso, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Austin.
We're Always Here for You!
At Circle of Care we're here to help.
We love hearing from our patient's
families and answering questions
along the way.
Feel free to call our office Monday
to Friday, between 8:30am and 5:30pm.
If this matter is of an urgent nature,
please contact your primary physician or call 911.
Call Our 24/7 Help Line Anytime
1 (877) 434-4317